We are very proud to announce our First Annual Travel Writing Workshop in June 2019.
Nikos Dimitriou, the author of Traveliving & 69 FAQ Before Going Overland, creates & organises a unique event for all of those who are dreaming to publish a travel book or a travel guide.
Nikos has travelled extensively in Africa, Europe & America and specialises in Overland Publications, Travel Guides Research, Logistics & Overland Preparation and Hospitality & Tourism Industry.
Along with Georgia, his partner, Nikos travelled full-time for about 7 years before settling down in Greece. The Pin Project has been the landmark of this trip as well as the absolute inspiration. Follow the links to find more info about Nikos & The Pin Project.
The Workshop will host 2-4 people from 21st to 23rd of June and will take place in La Casa Grande, our Retreat in Agios Ioannis (Aliveri, Evia).
The participants can arrive the day before (Thursday the 20th) & depart the day after (Monday the 24th), so we will have 3 full days to talk about travels!
The cost of the Travel Writing Workshop will be 950 EUR per person that covers:
- Transportation from/ to the Athens International Airport
- Accommodation in private or shared bedrooms (depends on the number of participants)
- All meals & drinks
- Workshop & educational material
- Free copies of Traveliving
The areas that will be covered in the Travel Writing Workshop are:
- How to select the best travel subject for publication
- How to develop your research skills for travel writers
- How to create, edit & publish a travel book
- Secrets to self-publish your travel book
- Online travel writing & effective use of Social Media
The submissions deadline is the 31st of May, 2019.
Please submit your application and expect to hear from us in 1-2 days time. In case you have any inquiries about the workshop, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the button below.